The abstract should provide a short summary/description of your presentation. It clarifies to participants the essence of your work and the method used.
– Provide a concise and accurate summary of your presentation.
– The deadline of abstract submission is February 15, 2022.
– Before submitting your abstract, look at the conference topics and make sure that your presentation matches with at least one of them.
– To submit your abstract, you need to fill information needed about: 1) the author, 2) your presentation.
– Choose a title that grabs people’s attention.
– All items market by and asterisk ‘*’ are required.
– Abstracts should be of a maximum of 250 words.
– Presentations can be in the form of symposium, round table, workshop, paper presentation or poster presentation.
– Select keywords relevant to your presentation.
– In case of symposium or workshop, please include the following:
1. Introduction and method used
2. Objectives (a minimum of three objectives is needed)
– In case of research presentation, please include the following:
2. Problem statement
– Abstracts need to be submitted in English and Arabic. In case you speak only one of the two languages, please use google translate https://translate.google.com/
– All abstracts will be reviewed by the Conference Scientific Committee. You will receive the feedback by 15 January 2022.