Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Workshop For Anxiety Disorders
• by Dr. Sandra Wassim Elseesy, lecturer of psychiatry, Cairo University
• In this workshop, you will learn how to conceptualize anxious patients through structured intake forms, plan treatment strategies according to evidence based cognitive behavioral therapy strategies targeting generalized anxiety disorders, Social anxiety disorder, panic disorder and obsessive compulsive disorder.
• You will be able to help your clients identify and respond adaptively to key anxious thoughts and beliefs, restructure maladaptive cognitions and catastrophic misinterpretations, tolerance for uncertainty and reduce obsessions, compulsions and avoidance using different techniques including mindfulness.
• For Mental Health Professionals Only
About The Instructor
- Dr. Sandra Wassim Elseesy, lecturer of psychiatry, Kasr Alaini hospitals, Cairo University
- Acquired her Bachelors degree from medical school, Cairo university in 2007
- Acquired her Masters of psychiatry and neurology in 2013 and M.D of psychiatry in 2017 from Kasr Al Aini Cairo University.
- A certified Dialectical Behavior Therapist from Linehan Institute , USA
- A certified Cognitive Behavior Therapist from Beck institute, USA
- Has a wide range of experience in psychopharmacology and psychotherapy (individual and group therapy) dealing with children, adolescents, adults and old age patients.
Register Now !
Wednesday and Thursday 29 & 30 September 2021
From 9:00 Am to 2:00 Pm
For Mental Health Professionals Only (Online Workshop)