Workshop Sociodrama Training (Workshop 1)
- Create a safe space in group
- Learning about different leadership styles
- Know how to find the theme in group
- Working on themes and issues in group
Through observations and actions
- Know how to share from actively share, from the roles and from the personal self in connection to theme
- Integration of the experience with cognitive reflection
Mental and Non mental-health professionals.
Individuals desiring to work with groups.
Early reservation Fees:
2900 EGP for group of four
$ 200 for non- Egyptians
Deadline for early registration:
Before 16 November
Late registration fees:
3100 EGP for group of four
Date and Time:
26,27,28,29 November 2020
10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Eva Fahlstrom BorgSenior psychotherapist
Eva Fahlstrom Borg, Sweden
Senior psychotherapist, international trainer and supervisor in psychodrama, sociodrma, bibliodrama, and improvised theatre. Foundig member of FEPTO, IAGP board member and Chair of IAGP Trauma and Disaster Intervention Team. Eva was awarded by FEPTO for lifetime achievemet.
Judh TeszaryDirector of Psychodrama and Groppsychothery
Judh Teszary, Swden
Director of Psychodrama and Groppsychothery, certified at Moeno Institute, Beacon NY.
She is an international trainer and supervisor in psychodramaand sociodrama. Founding member ofFEPTO, served as president of the organizaion in 6years.Member of FEPTO TaskForce for Peace Building and Conflict Transformation group, working in conflict ares.
Judih was awarded by FEPTO for lifetime achievement.