Remco van der Wijngaart
Remco van der Wijngaart works as a psychotherapist in a private practice in Maastricht, the Netherlands. Initially trained in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, he was trained and supervised in Schema Therapy personally by Dr Jeffrey Young from 1996 till 2000. Remco specializes in borderline patients, patients with cluster C personality disorders as well as Anxiety and depressive disorders.
Clinical Psychologist and Psychotherapist – Romanian Oncological Institute; National Direction of Social Assistance and Child Protection; Romanian Association for Cancer Prevention; Psiho-Armonie Psychological Center for Psychotherapy, Psychological Center and Personal Development.
General Secretary of Association of Hypnotherapy and Cognitive-Behavioral Psychotherapy
President of Romanian Institute for Schema Therapy
Scott Kellogg, PhD, is the author of Transformational Chairwork: Using Psychotherapeutic Dialogues in Clinical Practice. He is a former Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Psychology at New York University and a Past-President of Division of Addictions of the New York State Psychological Association. An ISST-certified Advanced Schema Therapist, he has also trained in Gestalt Therapy and Voice Dialogue.
Amanda Garcia Torres, LMHC, is a certified Chairwork Psychotherapist and Co-Director of Training at the Transformational Chairwork Psychotherapy Project. Ms. Garcia Torres received her Master’s Degree in Counseling for Mental Health and Wellness from New York University and has also completed training in Voice Dialogue.
- Studied Medicine, Philosophy, Art History and Comparative Literature in Kiel, Vienna and Berlin
- President of the Swiss Schema Therapy Network STNS (since 2012)
- Past Vice President of the International Society for Schema Therapy (ISST, 2014-2015)
- Therapist and Trainer in Dialectical Behavioral Therapy /DBT (2007-2012)
- CAS in Child/Adolescent Psychotraumatology (UZH, 2020)
Founder and President of RITR. Professor of psychiatry at Cairo University. She is the founder and the president of the Egyptian Association for Group Psychotherapy and Group Processes (EAGT). In 2006, she has founded Diwan Psychotherapy Center. She is a member of the board of directors of the International Association for Group Therapies and Group Processes (IAGP), and is chairing the Consultative Assembly of Organizational Consultancy CAOA). She is also chairing the Evolutionary Psychiatry Section of the Arab Federation of Psychiatrists. She gave keynote speeches, invited talks and workshops in different world countries. She has several national and international publications in the field of psychiatry, psychotherapy, and community mental health.
. Founder of Egyptian Institute of Cognitive Therapies.
· PhD. And master in Clinical Psychology, Cairo University.
· Licensed psychotherapist from the Egyptian ministry of health, Department of Health UAE, and International society of Schema therapy.
Dr. phil. Anousha Hadinia received her MA and doctorate from the University of Basel. She is experienced at working with diverse individuals. Her international and professional background enables her to develop individual strategies for each of her clients. She was trained in Systemic Family and Couples’ Therapy by Carole Gammer and in Schema Therapy by Jeffery Young and Wendy Behary. She also received the training in Group Schema Therapy (GST) and is completing further trainings in supervision.
- Institut of Islamic Sciences, University of Berlin
- Bachelor of Arts| Eberhard Karls Universität Tübingen
- Internship at Cultural and Leisure Programme | Goethe-Institut Berlin
- Voluntary Work at Café Zuflucht| Ev. Kirchengemeinde Kassel Südstadt
- Buddy (mentor) in the Refugee-Programme| Eberhard Karls Universität Tübingen
- Voluntary Social Year | Tanzendes Theater Wolfsburg
Melanie Achermann lic. phil. (University of Zurich), Specialist psychologist for psychotherapy FSP; Swiss certified psychotherapist BAG; Working as a Senior Psychologist / Psychotherapist for Children & Adolescents for Clienia Littenheid AG, private clinic for psychiatry and psychotherapy in Littenheid, Switzerland; Trainer and supervisor, advanced-level certified schematherapist for Children & Adolescents, according to International Society for Schema Therapy (ISST e.V.).
Dr. Lubna Alfasfos
- Got her MA (excellent) at University of Jordan
- Got her PhD (cum laude) at University of Hamburg/Germany
- Worked in Jordan, Palestine, and since 2015 in Germany, different projects against domestic violation, refugee networks and traumatized refugees
- Since 2019 psychologis at Network for Traumatised Refugees (NTFN) Lower Saxony/Germany
- Since 2020 psychologist at Psychiatric Hospital Lueneburg
holds a PhD in clinical psychology and is accredited Advanced Level Schema Therapist, Trainer and Supervisor (ISST), Systemic Family therapist and Rational Emotive Behavioral/ Cognitive Behavioral Therapist (Associate Fellow of Albert Ellis Institute). She has since 2009 owned and managed a counseling center (Counseling center Mozaik) in Belgrade, Serbia and was, until 2019 an associate professor at the University.
Greg Crosby, M.A., LPC, CGP, FAGPA, is a trainer locally, nationally and internationally for Mental Health and Addictions professionals .Greg started the first Adult ADHD group at Kaiser Permanente in 1994. His co-authored book with Tonya Lippert is Transforming ADHD based on his ADHD group.
Chiara Simeone-DiFrancesco PhD, psychologist (USA) (1990) Advanced ST & Trainer (2008). Practice:
Connect-Talk, LLC & ISST certified Simeone-DiFrancesco ST with Couples Training Center™. Founder of
Special Interest Groups: ST-Couples & ST-OD involving multicultural/religious/minority dialogue.
Originator/developer of Connect-Talk® & Needs vs. Wants. Co-author: ST with Couples…